15.4.12

Soft Sunny Sunday

After Saturday's snow chaos (snow is equals to chaos in Stockholm no matter what time of the year) we could once again enjoy a warm and sunny spring day in Stockholm. This was a pretty good day, I must say. I woke up at 1 o'clock which is a little late, but since it was due to a good house party the night before I didn't mind sleeping late.

As usual I spent the Sunday afternoon inside with my handball team, a bunch of hyper active 10 year old boys who like to talk more than to listen :) Even though we hadn't planned a single exercise before getting there we managed to activate and entertain them for one hour. They just love the new bigger balls that we've started to use even though they have some troubles to grab them with their small small hands, hehe.

The walk together with Sofie along Brunnsviken after the training made my day. It's almost 6 pm, the sun is still high up in the sky and it's warm enough to walk around without jacket, summer is coming closer :)


I've decided that I will write more about my daily adventures and only update my tagalog progression when I've actually made some progress. Let's just hope these progression updates will be frequent enough.. at the moment I'm having a dip..

No comments:

Post a Comment