17.4.12

Operation

Not for very sensitive readers..

I had a new experience today, an operation (but don't worry, nothing serious and I'm at home and I'm recovered now). The operation went really fast, maybe half an hour, and it was less painful than cutting the hair, anesthesia is good :) Luckily I woke up afterwards as well, I was a bit worried about that. I mean, I've never been put to sleep by drugs before so how could I be sure? 

I had fasting instructions to follow, I was only allowed to eat one sandwich before 7 am and the operation started around 1.30 pm. I had to set the alarm to get up and eat that sandwich and then I could go to bed again. As I easily get affected by low blood suger levels I was dizzy already when I arrived to the hospital. But it was nothing compared to the dizziness and nausea afterwards, like a really bad hangover, but despite feeling like throwing up, that sandwich tasted delicious after not eating and drinking for so many hours.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a more productive day.  =)

In case I got lost?
My purple wake up room
Drug channel
Yummy. I was starving after so many hours of fasting


No comments:

Post a Comment