25.4.12

Project PT

Ok, another project of mine just started. As I mentioned yesterday I had the first meeting with my personal trainer this week, yeey! I've never had a PT before and after the meeting I actually realized what I'm about to do to myself. I'm used to go to the gym when I want to, and I'm used to cancel when I don't feel like it.. He and I will meet 10 times during 10 weeks and he'll schedule classes for me for every week, which I of course have to follow no matter I want to or not. But, I think it's going to be awsome, I'm prepared to work hard!! I told him I wanted to be shaped like this, with nice muscles in the right places:
Sara beach 2012?
However, I'm afraid I'll end up looking like this:


Not only do I need to work out with heavy machines, but also change what I'm eating. I just cleaned my fridge and threw away my salty, floury and sweetened friends.. Luckily I can continue drinking wine, as long as it's red.. and I'm allowed to drink one beer per month :)

Oh, I'll miss you Barilla. You've made my life so much richer, but it's best for both of us to go separate ways now. And Kalles Kaviar, I bought you just 1,5 week ago and see, you're almost finished. Speaking for itself. And Fridays without tacos, do they exist in Sweden?! Santa Maria, you've probably forced me to sit by myself every Friday evening from now on..

Carlsberg, I'll miss you too, but I know we'll see each other once every month.



2 comments:

  1. Now this is a project I am more interested in! Not that it's something wrong with the Tagalog project, but just totally not my cup of tee. I'm doing a similar thing, just except the PT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go go go!! :))

    ReplyDelete