13.4.12

Pain

Yesterday I went to Sthlm Physique to get massage. Not the nice, relaxing kind of massage, but the more painful kind. 10 years of pain in my left leg and veeery tense muscles, the masseur was a bit chocked. He said he didn't press hard but it hurt like h**l and after 50 minutes I was totally exhausted. But it actually feels a little bit better today. I'm surprised, I thought my leg would be very stiff and sore. I'll go back on Wednesday, looking forward to another hour of pain!

Over to tagalog. Today I'll finish the lesson I started before Easter. A lesson about pets.. or not really. What they wanted to teach in that lesson was what I explained last time, the diffcult thing. Do you remember? I hardly remember myself.. Long breaks are obviously not good for the learning process. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment