24.4.12

French style Saturday

Hi there,

Hope you had a fabulous weekend! I know it finished a while ago but for me the weekend continues. For those of you who didn't know, I'm between two jobs and I can spend my time just as I prefer. The initial days of this week consisted of professional massage, a meeting with my new PT and well, yeah, that's about it. Not too hard. The weekends are more fun though. To be honest it's quite boring to have so much spare time when no one else has.

Here are some pictures from Saturday. We had lunch with white wine at Pastis, a genuine and very charming (and for me until Saturday unknown) French bistro in the middle of Stockholm's old town. A restaurant in the old town without any tourists, unbelievable! Of course, as in any real French restaurant, there was salad with chèvre and primeurs on the menu and of course I just had to pick that.

We continued to Kungsträdgården where we could watch the japanese go crazy with their cameras to catch the cherry tree blossom (no no, I did not go crazy with my camara, I just had to take one picture to put on the blog).

Pastis - Gamla stan

Cherry tree blossom - Kungsträdgården
 Tomorrow I'll tell you more about the first meeting with my new personal trainer.. Until then, cherio!

No comments:

Post a Comment