17.3.12

Saturday!

Magandang umaga kaibigan. Well, noon is not morning for everybody but for me Saturday mornings can be very long. Sometimes they last until 3 pm, then I get ready for the evening activities :)

Right now I'm drinking coffee that I bought in Uganda (very strong!) and planning the day. Here are today's activities:

- Go to the library and pick up a tagalog book that I just reserved. Unfortunately the only tagalog cd-course was borrowed already.
- Study tagalog (of course!). I plan to learn the days of the week, months and how to express the time.
- Book sailing yachts for this summer (finally I got permission from the rest to do that!)
- Have a coffee with Leif and Sofie
- Attend Victor's birthday party

Any suggestions of a good birthday present?




No comments:

Post a Comment